£35.00 GBP inc VAT exc VAT
£35.00 GBP inc VAT
Top quality 3D MDF EI standard wall panels.
Panels are smooth and primed in a white finish and are ready for painting.
All panels are backed with melamine to prevent warping during carving and also prevent damp penetration from behind.
Size of 1000 x 500 x 17mm max height.
Pattern designed to flow from one panel to the next, the right side will only match the left side.
Pattern flows along the 1000mm length.
It is advisable to acclimatize your panels in the surroundings they are to be fitted for 3/4 days.
Can be painted or sprayed in most finishes.
- Great Textured 3D surface.
- Right panel side matches next panels, left side.
- Great for feature walls & lighting effects.
- Beautiful contemporary designs.
- Manufactured in high quality EI standard MDF.
- Size 100cm x 50cm 17cm panels.
- Can be filled for invisible joints.
- Wall panels supplied sanded and smooth primed finish.
- Wall panels can be painted in all popular paints.
- Supplied to you within 2/3 days.
Shipping will be calculated during checkout
A general rule for shipping is up to 8 panels can be sent via courier, more panels than this is better via pallet haulage at cost of £45 + vat
You are welcome to collect yourself or arrange your own shipping, please let us know if you choose this option.
Installation is easy with the right tools and preparation.
Tools needed,2 mm packers, saw stocks, pencil, tape measure, laser lever or spirit level, circular saw or hand saw, clamps, cartridge construction glue and cartridge gun,
Make sure your wall is sound and level.
Plan out your wall and mark out with level and pencil line.
Glue then screw your panels to the wall, pack the joint to leave a gap, fill countersunk screw holes and joints with two pack wood filler, then finish with normal filler, sand to profile and paint.
Plug and light sockets can be brought forward with the installation of an extension collar behind them.
Remember, measure twice, cut once!