£28.80 GBP inc VAT exc VAT
£28.80 GBP inc VAT
3D Plaster Wall panels by Loft, have a beautiful 3D textured surface producing a great contemporary design.
Each wall panel is manufactured using high quality gypsum plaster.
3D wall panel tiles are simply installed to an existing wall surface in a simple tile format using gypsum adhesive. The tile joints can be filled with plaster and sanded to produce a stunning continuous decorative wall if required.
3D wall panels may require some surface filling and sanding as part of the fitting process.
- Depth 10 to 20mm.
- Width: 60cm Height: 60cm Thickness: 1-3.5cm Weight: 6.5kg
- Sharp and defined design.
- Easy installation.
- Price is per panel.
- Manufacture and delivery is typically 10 working days.
- Minimum order 10 panels
Shipping costs are worked out during the checkout.
Shipping is typically £90 + vat per wooden boxed pallet holding upto 30 panels.
Tools important for installation: Board Adhesive, sandpaper 240, contour line, Easy Fill, blade for wood, velour roller.
1. Check panels before installing them if there are any of damages or defects. Each damages report to producer before installing.
Lay panels on the floor and check if elements fit one to another. Mounted decorative panels, are no subject to complain.
2. Prepare the wall to installing decorative panels. Irregularities more than 4 mm, should be level out by gypsum putty or be delete by using a sandpaper.
3. Prim the wall with , and if the surface is slippery use Joni Grip.
4. Measure the wall, on which panels will be mounting and arrange the way you want to put first layer of decorative panels.
5. If decorative panels will be mounting above the level of floor, for mounting time, you must install the strip runway in the form of aluminum or wooden slats bolted to the wall. The task of it is to maintain the panels during the bonding. The starting strip should be made of solid, non bending material.
6. Continue the mounting of decorative panels, but remember about distance between each elements from 1,5 to 3mm. This distance will help you to avoid micro cracks on joining of decorative panels. To regulate distance, use the cardboards, and after drying it will be possible to take them off easily.
To mounting decorative panels we recommend gypsum glue or Weldfix Ultra.
7. If it is necessary, Loft Design System decorative panels can be re-cut by using a blade for wood.
8. After the adhesive has set, remove the strip start and cardboards.
9. To fill the joints, use gypsum Easy Fill. After filling and drying the joint should be smooth by using a sandpaper of 240 gradation. If it is necessary, you can repeat this process.